Click HERE to download PPT!
Data for exercise –
1. Powerpoint version 2020 &
2. data-mantel.sav – for old set of notes.
3. CATvsCHD-CMH.sav – for new set of notes – slide 53 onwards
4. spss-cmh-609.sav – same as above set of data but this is the original dataset from Evans County
5. Calculate Breslow Day Test manually using Excel – using the original dataset from Evans County
During the class session yesterday..the A which represents the number of exposed cases observed refers to the summation of the numerators of the odds ratio.
Therefore, classically ad/bc would represents A as
∑(andn/in) giving i the total sample and n the 4 sets of variable conditions? Would appreciate if prof could comment my theory. Thank you.
notes has been revised