2. Centers For Disease Control 2002. Preventing Occupational HIV Transmission to Healthcare Personnel . CDC HIV/AIDS Prevention. Originally from: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/hcwprev.htm now no longer available.
New updated link:
3. Centers For Disease Control 2001. Updated U.S. Public Health Service Guidelines for the Management of Occupational Exposures to HBV, HCV, and HIV and Recommendations for Post-exposure Prophylaxis. MMWR June 29, 2001 / 50(RR11);1-42. Originally from: http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/rr5011a1.htm
4. Centers For Disease Control 1998. Facts about Surveillance of Health Care Workers with HIV/AIDS. CDC HIV/AIDS Prevention. Originally from http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/pubs/facts/hcw98.htm now no longer available.
Newly updated content at;
Centers For Disease Control 2010. Surveillance of Occupationally Acquired HIV/AIDS in Healthcare Personnel, as of December 2010 http://www.cdc.gov/HAI/organisms/hiv/Surveillance-Occupationally-Acquired-HIV-AIDS.html (Still available)
5. Centers for Disease Control 1989. Guidelines for Prevention of Transmission of HIV and Hepatitis B Virus to Health Care & Public-Safety Workers. MMWR 38(S6):1-37.
1989 – Guidelines for Prevention of Transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Hepatitis B Virus to Health-Care and Public-Safety Workers.txt – Notepad (pdf)
6. Centers for Disease Control 1988. Update: Universal Precautions for Prevention of Transmission of HIV and Hepatitis B Virus and other Bloodborne Pathogens in Health-Care Settings. MMWR 37(24):387-388.
1988-Update Universal Precautions for Prevention of Transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus, Hepatitis B Virus, and Other Bloodborne Pathogens in Health-Care Settings.TXT – Notepad (pdf)
7. Centers for Disease Control 1987. Recommendations for prevention of HIV transmission in health-care settings. MMWR 1987;36 (suppl no. 2S) :S1-S18. Originally from http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00023587.htm (poorly formatted on the web)
1987 – Recommendations for Prevention of HIV Transmission in Health-care Settings – Notepad (pdf).