Lecture notes – download from HERE;
For the coming SGD session, please critique the following journal;
– Patient Satisfaction toward Medical Ward Services in a Teaching Hospital (TH) And a General Hospital (GH) by USM lecturers.
(Click here to download)
Please use this checklist to critique the above journal.
CMA Journal Series on “How To Read Clinical Journals”;
- 1 March 1981 – Why read them & how to read them critically.
- 15 March 1981 – To learn about a Diagnostic Test.
- 1 April 1981 – To learn the clinical course & prognosis of disease.
- 15 April 1981 – To determine etiology or causation.
- 1 May 1981 – To distinguish useful from useless or even harmful therapy.
- 15 February 1984 – To learn about the quality of clinical care.
- 1 June 1984 To understand an economic evaluation (Part A)
- 15 June 1984 – To understand an economic evaluation (Part B)
- 15 December 1998 – Sounding you have read the literature when you haven’t read a thing.
- 12 December 2000 – How to react when your colleagues haven’t read a thing