Lecture notes – download from HERE;
For the coming SGD session, please critique the following journal;
– Patient Satisfaction toward Medical Ward Services in a Teaching Hospital (TH) And a General Hospital (GH) by USM lecturers.
(Click here to download)
Please use this checklist to critique the above journal.
Click here for another PowerPoint presentation on journal critique.
CMA Journal Series on “How To Read Clinical Journals”;
- 1 March 1981 – Why read them & how to read them critically.
- 15 March 1981 – To learn about a Diagnostic Test.
- 1 April 1981 – To learn the clinical course & prognosis of disease.
- 15 April 1981 – To determine etiology or causation.
- 1 May 1981 – To distinguish useful from useless or even harmful therapy.
- 15 February 1984 – To learn about the quality of clinical care.
- 1 June 1984 To understand an economic evaluation (Part A)
- 15 June 1984 – To understand an economic evaluation (Part B)
- 15 December 1998 – Sounding you have read the literature when you haven’t read a thing.
- 12 December 2000 – How to react when your colleagues haven’t read a thing